• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steelsoldiers gets a Mog....

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Mogger! It's great to see some new Mog folks on the site. Since I am new to these critters myself I look forward to your input in my problems as they come up. I am working on getting my bed mounted solid this week. Just got my title in the mail from GRB so hopefully I'll get it plated and insured soon so I can start driving it some more. Got to get all th gremlins worked out by July [^]

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Mogger, brakes are top on my list. My trailer air unit is seeping some brake fluid and one of my rear lines has been crushed by someone chaining it down in the past. Other than that, they seem to be solid. I will adjust the shoes and bleed the system after I replace that bad line. What caused yours to go out? What did your neighbor think? Benz World is good. I also really like the Mog ML at www.tx4x4.com. Lots of great guys on there.

Mogger

Lets see….. The brakes failed because the lines were clogged from sitting so long. The neighbors were pissed but before they could get outside to bitch at me I had already thrown it in 4x4 and was backing out of their ditch. They were already somewhat mad when the big rig rolled up to drop one of the mogs off.

professorpg

Wait untiil you click that little lever a little more and lock the differentials....it is a real monster..

Lets see….. The brakes failed because the lines were clogged from sitting so long. The neighbors were pissed but before they could get outside to bitch at me I had already thrown it in 4x4 and was backing out of their ditch. They were already somewhat mad when the big rig rolled up to drop one of the mogs off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks