• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steering Wheel Swap M925A1

Sniperman1955

Hello Team, I'm new to the site and have just purchased my first 6X6 M925A1 1986 AM General. I would like to swap the 18" Milspec Steering Wheel to somehting smaller to allow more room between replacement seat and wheel. Any suggestions?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hello Team, I'm new to the site and have just purchased my first 6X6 M925A1 1986 AM General. I would like to swap the 18" Milspec Steering Wheel to somehting smaller to allow more room between replacement seat and wheel. Any suggestions?
You need this.
This allows you to bolt on any 3bolt pattern steering wheel.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey simp, will this Grant hub kit work on the newer 5ton model trucks?? I wanted to do a steering wheel swap on my 91 M923A2/5ton truck & wasn't sure if this kit would allow me to do so?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks