• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stuck in the mud...

msoumas

Never admit to getting stuck in the mud. If pressed on the issue, simply explain that you were performing a tactical assessment of the soil firmness that became more thorough than originally planned.

grayw0lf

I managed go get my M1009 stuck way worse than that on Tuesday night in far less mud. :) There didn't appear to be much mud, but the grass just sunk in. I wasn't even up to the axles, but the mud was super slick.

I tried to get it out w/ the neighbor's Passport, no go. I had to call another friend w/ a rock crawler. He pulled me out, but it still took a while!

Mudstone

the real locker is coming with the 14bff and d60 build... no the quad did not pull me out. a big dodge dually with crazy power did. it really didn't look that tough pulling in... and my buddy's samurai just putted over it. I sunk and sunk some more. it was totally PHD's fault!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks