• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Suing GovPlanet. For the 3rd time. SF97 Help

MAdams

I have filed 3 small claims suits in my entire life and all 3 have been against GP. 2 of them were for not sending me the SF97 within the promised 60 business day time frame. The most resent(see picture) they offered me $500 to settle out of court and I accepted because I received the SF97 4 days after they were served the small claims paperwork. Funny how I magically get my paperwork once they have a lawsuit on their hands.

This isn't something I enjoy but its the only way I've found to get them to do what they said they would do. I would encourage others to do the same.

Attachments

MAdams

The other SF97 went the same, $500 offer and I received it a few days later. The other was a weird deal. I bought a civilian truck and the person I was told to contact for pickup wouldn't respond to schedule a pickup date. I had paid for the truck and was just trying to pick it up. Finally, after weeks and weeks I said forget it and just asked for my money back because I was worried that the truck was damaged or something. GP wouldn't refund my money so I sued and got all my money back plus damages.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Ki
The other SF97 went the same, $500 offer and I received it a few days later. The other was a weird deal. I bought a civilian truck and the person I was told to contact for pickup wouldn't respond to schedule a pickup date. I had paid for the truck and was just trying to pick it up. Finally, after weeks and weeks I said forget it and just asked for my money back because I was worried that the truck was damaged or something. GP wouldn't refund my money so I sued and got all my money back plus damages.
Kinda like at the moment i am waiting to pick a big forklift in Phoenix and the gp rep has said sometime in late February or march before it could be picked up. And would give 24hr notice before he is there. F that.

gem1410

I need to file suit for early titles that were said could be used to transfer ownership on humvees--I was laughed out of the nj motor vehical dept after I was told the paper work was useless--I purchased 4 of these titles--------Did you file against Gov Planet and what address did you use for gov planet in the suit---thanks

IMP

I need to file suit for early titles that were said could be used to transfer ownership on humvees--I was laughed out of the nj motor vehical dept after I was told the paper work was useless--I purchased 4 of these titles--------Did you file against Gov Planet and what address did you use for gov planet in the suit---thanks
I have had problems with them holding my EUC 's over 60 days and then another 30 days to get it approved ! We had to call the DLA to to correct the problem. it is working better for us now

IMP

I have had problems with them holding my EUC 's over 60 days and then another 30 days to get it approved ! We had to call the DLA to to correct the problem. it is working better for us now
Idaho lets us use a conditional title with a brand that expires in 3 years there a few hoops you need to go through. check your state to see how or if this can be done

WildernessJeep

I was pretty close to suing them on this truck, but they seem to have it fixed now. I was wondering if you have seen any "adversarial" positions from govplanet.com after you sued them? Did they ban you from future auctions?

MAdams

They canceled my account but I anticipated that so I created a backup several months ago. All it takes is a different email account

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

WildernessJeep

They canceled my account but I anticipated that so I created a backup several months ago. All it takes is a different email account

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It's really sad that they are so incompetent that small claims court is the preferred method to get them to do their jobs. Then they take it out on the customer by cancelling their account. Speaks to a culture at the organization that I strongly disagree with.

profo

Well here we go I bought a forklift out of Tucson or so what they said in January only to find out its in Phoenix and GP guy cant get there for over a month because he is to booked up , cause its the only thing there, and will not respond to calls or text to schedule pickup , they then move the forklift to Tucson and then send me abandonment notice and want to charge me $1600 transportattion if I still want it ! I dont know what to do on this one.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well here we go I bought a forklift out of Tucson or so what they said in January only to find out its in Phoenix and GP guy cant get there for over a month because he is to booked up , cause its the only thing there, and will not respond to calls or text to schedule pickup , they then move the forklift to Tucson and then send me abandonment notice and want to charge me $1600 transportattion if I still want it ! I dont know what to do on this one.
How did you pay? If by CC you have some protection.

But Marty I would start at the supervisor level at corporate. You should have records of the calls and texts to back up your claim.

Also some of those notifications are system generated, but a call to the right person could certainly help. Good luck!

WildernessJeep

Seriously, I didn't think it would work, but calling them three times per day actually seems to get their attention pretty fast, especially if you tell them that's what you are going to do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks