• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

surveys

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I got this today. When I clicked on the link, it said survey not ready. Why send the email?

Dear GL Valued Customer,

Please take a moment to answer a one question survey.
Simply click on the following URL:

Number of Employees Survey

Thank you for your time. Your feedback is very important to us.
As always, we welcome your comments and suggestions at mailto:info@govliquidation.com

Government Liquidation, LLC
http://www.govliquidation.com
15051 N Kierland Blvd # 300
Scottsdale, AZ 85254

papercu

email

Are you sure it was from G/L?? I try very hard not to click on any links or download anything in a email even if I'm sure who it is from. Wayne

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: email

I got it as well.

They want my help?

Send me an SF97.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got mine.

I suspect that the survey will be online at some point in the future. At that point I suggest seeing what it is since it may be to our benefit.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, in the service world today, the survey is god. My company started doing it a year or so ago...some results are good, some not so good. I have learned that there are some individuals and companies that, no matter what you do, will never be satisfied. The surveys GL has sent out might be a way of them..GL...weeding out the dead wood or people that are not good employees at the various GL: sites...Ahem....I won't mention a certain Barstow guys name....It is possible that our fellow SS member and rep, Robyn, has voiced our concerns and, GL is trying to fix themselves.

gocmndo

I clicked on the link today and the first question was how many people are employeed at my company. Clicked over 100 and the survey was over. Guess they didn't want to hear from me...

USMilitarySurplus

It was a one question survey, from what I understand. We wanted to know how many small business owners participate in the auctions.

And thanks for taking the survey! I know it was only one question, but still. Thanks for not ignoring it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks