• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tapatalk issue

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's listed simply as steel soldiers. However, what network were you connecting with? What is your web facing IP address?

quickfarms

It's listed simply as steel soldiers. However, what network were you connecting with? What is your web facing IP address?
I am using verizon on a iPhone 5s with the current operating system.

what is a web facing IP address?

i hope this helps.

i use tapatalk for two other forums and they are working just fine.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How are you posting in this thread?

flashgordon

I am using Iphone 5 on verizon also. Tapatalk aint working here either. Of course with all the daily festivities, I probably wont have time to experiment. When you find a cure, Post it..

Thanks

-FLASH-

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I had an issue all day yesterday as well
I am using Iphone 5 on verizon also. Tapatalk aint working here either. Of course with all the daily festivities, I probably wont have time to experiment. When you find a cure, Post it..

Thanks

-FLASH-
The only way you'll cure it is if you send me your web facing IP address. Otherwise you'll not be able to use tapatalk.

blybrook

Tapatalk had an update yesterday (12/24) that was giving me problems as well on several forums. Shutting down tapatalk and rebooting the phone (iphone 5 w/ 7.0.4 on att) reset something and all is working now without issue. You will likely have to re-login to your forums, but it should work without the immediate crashing that was occurring.

It is not the fault of SS or the forums themselves, it is an app issue.

Thanks go to the admin here that are trying to assist in getting it working again for the users.

Merry Christmas.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If it's an issue with connecting at all, there's a possibility that security system I've implemented might be blocking it. But if it's just slow, I have zero control over cell coverage, data speeds, device speeds, exc.

Mercunimog404

Banned
If it's an issue with connecting at all, there's a possibility that security system I've implemented might be blocking it. But if it's just slow, I have zero control over cell coverage, data speeds, device speeds, exc.
I understand. It's not this site. It's all of them i go on. Oh well. Keep up the good work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks