• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanking our vets at the dirt track

goatijoe

For the fourth of July at the dirt track we did a thing for the vets to thank for the service that they did for our country. We took the vets on a ride around the track for a few laps while they shot fireworks. I never have saw the fans clap and cheer like they did when we all where riding on the track during this. There must have been 30 vets or more all piled up in the back for this young, old and in between. They all thanked me for letting them ride got a few stories of how many miles some had rode in the back of one of them. Then there was this one vet that stood out of all them when every was getting out climbing down the ladder he jumps out just as he had 30 years ago and he told me thank you for the ride and jumping one last time I know he would have felt it the next day.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks