• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to all the friends

That i have met on here you guys are great only a few that are not up to standards everyone pulls together to help and lend a helping hand . Sometimes when your stuck and cannot figure something out someone will chime in and pull ya out . Lots of good people here and some not but for most part the best . Its always good to have friends everywhere and you can have that here . To all of my fellow members Thank you for being there

littlebob

That i have met on here you guys are great only a few that are not up to standards everyone pulls together to help and lend a helping hand . Sometimes when your stuck and cannot figure something out someone will chime in and pull ya out . Lots of good people here and some not but for most part the best . Its always good to have friends everywhere and you can have that here . To all of my fellow members Thank you for being there
:ditto: Great post, good bunch of people from my experience. Hope I have or will be able to do something for you one day.

hatteras4164

We all try to be helpful (those that i have met, those that anwsered threads, and those on the phone) when we can to all who need it. Thanks Doc for all of your help