• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to Lance Robson

OLDCHEV4X4

I wanted to publicly say thanks to Lance Robson for his help with my MEP-002A genset. He picked it up in Ft. Drum and brought it to his house in a ice storm. Lance then called me and said "Don't send me any money till i check it out and get it running." At that point he's my intrest free bank.
Then he call's me some time later and say's " You hear that?....Thats your generator running." Outstanding!
So we decided to meet at FIG at the 'Battle of the Bulge'. We link up and he gives me the rundown on everything. He does all this towing, fuses, diesel and work for peanuts.
Thanks Lance. We need more people like you in this world.

FYI. Yesterday i replaced a couple hoze assembly's, crimped up a battery cable and it started right up.

Randy

Alphatruck

Ki

I saw this posting about Lance, and felt I had to add my comment. I want to thank Lance and his friend Ed for getting me with the purchase of my first Duece and my with my second purchase of a M35109. I am discovering that there are quite a few great guys all around. I can't wait to more of them.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My dog likes Lance.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks