• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The good, bad and ugly

Stagg

The good: Yea! I won a M101 trailer in Oklahoma City, and the EUC cleared! :grin:

The bad: On the same day, I also blew out the torque converter (and probably the tranny) on my CUCV.
Now I have less than two weeks to walk down their and pull my trailer out... like a rickshaw! (its only a 100+ lb tongue weight)
Or I can try to beg a transport from somebody.

I guess that leaves me to be the ugly:wink:

Anyone driving up from OK city into or towards KS? Closer is better, heck just off the GL lot is better. That way nobody is borrowing part of my new toy.
If you are coming all the way through, I'm in Lawrence, or can have it dropped off in Kansas City or Topeka. I'll pay fuel costs for at least what a round trip would have cost me.

M1075

Between the crew here in OKC, I bet we can help you out. Please send me a PM with the details and pics if you have them and I will try to coordinate something for you.

Barrman

The Oklahoma Recovery Team should be able to help you out. Wart Hog is another possible candidate. He lives real close to Tinker.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks