• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The New Guy in GA.

The Stig

I've been lurking for some time. Reading all the info about owning a deuce, so far I'm not discouraged in the least. I love a mechanical challenge. I've always enjoyed doing all my own work and have always loved MV growing up in a family where my grandfathers were in WW2, 2 of my uncles were in Korea, and my Father in Vietnam. Everyone had stories of some type surrounding some sort of MV and I have always just been fascinated by them. I hope to get myself into a decent deuce and be able to enjoy working on it and getting out in the woods enjoying it. I look forward to meeting everyone as from my readings on here this is the group of hobby enthusiasts I want to be around.

[thumbzup]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from Sunny S Fla most of the time and N GA the rest of the time. Next weekend the place to be is in Union Point if you want to smell MV fumes.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome form Oklahoma.

Please review the forum rules and read all the Deuce stickies.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Anybody who IS ANYBODY will be at the GA Rally next week.
That's right. Don't pass up a chance to meet the elite Georgia Military Vehicle Rally team!!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks