• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The next victim...M936A2

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am attaching a few photos of the next truck that will be put back together. The truck mainly needs a motor and some small parts (windshields, some switches, a gauge, a few air lines, air dryer, CTIS parts, etc.). What is there is mint, though! The motor is going to set me back a few bucks. I hope to have this truck together before the fall.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Nice Bruce! It has the vice too, wow. I would love to get a vice to put on mine. It looks so open where the vice used to be.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good Bruce. Those pine trees look like FL Slash pines. Gimpy, where were you when Bruce was selling NOS vises?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In fact, that IS one of the NOS vices that I had. Kenny, you are very observant...the truck is currently sitting at a friend's place in FL!

citizensoldier

Nice! I sure wish you were closer to me so I could come over and play with all the cool toys you have. Do you have a line on a new motor?
I am going to go pray now..:-D "Thow shall not covet Bruce K's trucks".. Now where did I put that whip..

Last edited:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The motor in the wrecker is toast. It has been sitting for Lord knows how long with the valve cover removed. I have decided to find another motor. I have located a motor that came out of a freshly re-furbed truck with fewer than 100 miles on it that was rolled off of a flat-bed trailer. That motor has been test-run and the seller will guarantee it. I am saving to get that motor.

With regard to the HEMTT, yes, I did find a motor...finally. It set me back some serious coin, but it is a drop-in motor and has been freshly rebuilt.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks