• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Official '08 SS Ga Rally Want Ads

FreightTrain

Banned
Thought I would start a thread so we can post what items we are looking for a hopefully someone will have then and could bring them to the rally in october.I am looking for a ladder for a M35A2 bed.Mine has slots cut in the tailgate for one.Offy has a ladder that fits the slots perfectly and is the exactly the right length..This ain't all so I will make a list.

Cargo Deuce bed ladder
S280 tie down anchors and/or cables
Straight Deuce bumper
Staight rust free fenders for a deuce
Same condition OVM and Battery box with brackets and steps
same condition cab tub
same condition hood
same condition bag filled with $100 bills I lost somewhere between LA and NYC...
Small Military wood heater like Ferro on here used to sell
Good used in tank fuel pump
Any air horns you might have military or not(Hey,A man cannot live on Green iron alone!)

Green_gator

RE: The Official

Sounds like a good idea. Maybe we can also post the things we are bringing for sale?

My wanted items

Generator trailer with bows and canvas - no generator

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I need some stuff..........

I need some of the mounting brackets that bridge trucks and wreckers use for their spotlights.... see the pics of Armada's deuce-spotlight project... I need 2 of the brackets, maybe more depending on how I decide to hang the rear spotlight(s). I also need some of the on/off rotary dial switches... these are the 2 pole "1 power in, 1 power out" switches for stuff like convoy lights. See pic. Saturn has these new but I am on a budget this year and trying to save money.

I would kind of like to have one of those light bars like the M123 uses to hang it's spotlight on the cab, rear of the driver's door.......... see pics.

Would also like at least 3, maybe 4 of the rubber wheel chock mounting brackets..... I have one I found on a deuce in the junkyard, need more to finish my deuce and M105 (see pic).

I will add some stuff to this in a bit.

Thanks fellas

C

Attachments

FreightTrain

Banned
hey,I will take anything free if no one else has a use for them.Also,I am still looking for a ladder/step setup for a deuce bed.Need one now that I have a S280.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I will be bringing every thing I have to sell or trade...lots of sheet metal, two fuel tanks (deuce), several OVM and battery boxes, deuce doors and a lot of misc stuff.
I will also have the ever popular adaptor cords that plug into the slave cable adaptors and have about 11 feet of cord on them. Would be ideal to make a trouble light out of or to run other 24 volt accessories off of.
The genny trailer will be there and if Gator don't take it it will be on the market.
I also have several of the large stainless steel coils I got from GL a while back..they make great worms for stills.....errrr..... alternative fuel distillation apparatuses.
Will post pics later.

butch atkins

want list for m105

hey yall would like to get front,rear,side racks roof bows for my 1968 johnson m105 trailer,a complete set,not looking for tarps ihave a canvas and vinyl cover,i have 2 m105s,maybe sme fiberglass bows,metal racks ,let me know what you have ,have pm d couple of people on this site ,nothing definite yet,have a lot of spare parts for m135 m211,some nos,some used if anyone is interested let me know,i know its not an m35 ,but its all i have,love my m211,thanks in advance

butch atkins

m105 metal roof bows

SOLD to the short bald guy ,thanks,do i need to send the CIA,(cash in advance),or just see you at the rally,still need the front,rear,side racks,is any body listening,especially the 2 members i pmd about this

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK folks, here are my meager needs for the rally. Would like to find 6 deuce top bow corners with the latches in place for the dropside beds. I have 6 nice non latch bows to trade if you need them. I am also looking for one steel bow for the deuce or 5 ton. I have one nice wood bow to trade or of course I have cash and prolly some other bartering stock. What say you?

jw4x4

I would like to find an antenna (doesn't need to be functional) for the M1009. The mounting bracket is already there, the antenna was just threaded off. If I cannot find an antenna, I will just remove the bracket.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jerry, post up a pic of that base top and bottom. I'm not sure if its an MX6707 or another base. You just need the whip section right?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks