• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Rhode Island Military Vehicle Collectors Club show 12-13 Sept.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
I am planning on attending this event with my 1984 M923. Have not been before. Is anyone else going? The show is in North Kingstown, RI and you can find info on facebook about the show.

Last edited:

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We started talking about this in the New England Forum but it hasn't moved much, so maybe here it will!

Yes, I'll be there with the Deuce, 1009, and MKT Camper with a camo net on the reenactors side!

We are expecting a larger turnout this year, so see everyone there!

Cape Coastie looking forward to seeing your truck and meeting another SS! Stop by our Net and say Hi!

Attachments

shootist

Coastie
gps is 2 Callahan Rd. north Kingstown RI
The show flyer is below.
you can also view info in the hot rod mag motor head
electronically at
getmotorhead.com
click August 2015 issue.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks