• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The ultimate M114 APC?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gerald, that machine is bad to the bone man. Is this a refit of one of the other ones or a whole new machine. I've got to get over there this year at rally time.

TehTDK

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KzJ4Qgg7VX4

Might be a good watch as well. But now I am wondering what the M114 is, I know the M113 but is the 114 an updated version of the 113 or another design entirely?.

But I sure would like one of those toys, but it guess it has a really sucky mileage :p

wgtactical

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KzJ4Qgg7VX4

Might be a good watch as well. But now I am wondering what the M114 is, I know the M113 but is the 114 an updated version of the 113 or another design entirely?.

But I sure would like one of those toys, but it guess it has a really sucky mileage :p
The Resurrection video was another one of our projects too. The M114 ARV didn't field too well for any number of reasons, depending on who you ask. Less than 3500 were ever built and were all phased out of inventory by the early 80's. The good news is that a few handfuls made it to civy hands pretty much intact where others had the upper hulls cut off and was made into tracked utility vehicles...some are even in service today with power companies and forestry departments. There are also a few in police fleets around the US while others had made it into foreign hands (I'd imagine they were hurting pretty bad for armor if they bought these things:twisted:)

As far as fuel mileage goes, it would suck if it was your daily driver :tank:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks