• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

There is no gurantee whatsoever on GP for anything under $750

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just wanted to post for anyone unfamiliar with Gov Planet here, there is absolutely no warranty or recourse of action on any item $750 or below with or without the iron Clad Guarantee.

For Example if the listing is for a barrel of apples and when you pick them up it is actually a barrel of Plums, too bad. Does not matter that the item is listed wrong or maybe someone swapped the barrels along the way. And Btw, they would be glad to resell the barrel of plums on your behalf. :cool:

Everything has a $750 deductible if it has an iron clad guarantee and no guarantee at all with out the iron Clad. Even if they wanted to help you without the Iron Clad guarantee, the threshold is $750.

The legaleze gibberish is attached.

Please see below for a recent communication when I filed a dispute:

Dear Valued Customer:

My name is Sheryl Simmons and I am the Dispute Analyst for GovPlanet. I was able to review your claim, but unfortunately have denied it based on the following reasons:

• The amount of requested is under the deductible, per our Terms and Conditions, “The estimated total cost to fix items pursuant to a valid Dispute Claim must exceed 750.00 in the listing currency, which amount shall be applied as a deductible to any settlement of a Dispute Claim.”
  • The item was sold as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, you may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item. For that reason alone, your claim is denied.
We noted under notices and restrictions : Specific terms & conditions apply. See details.

In moving forward, we can resell your Vehicular Body Fitted Cover on your behalf but that will be the only resolution available. If you would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Thanks,

Sheryl Simmons

Dispute Analyst

Government Services

Office: 817-869-8931

Email: govplanetdisputes@ritchiebros.com

RitchieBros.com | GovPlanet.com

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks