• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thoughts on Pirelli 14.00R20 tires

dilligaf13

I'm looking for a pair of new or NOS 14.00R20 steer tires for my M939A2 tructor. I currently have Michelin XZL all the way around but am running into the issue of not being able to find any NOS XZLs that aren't a small fortune. That coupled with the fact that I've never really loved that the XZLs are all over 10 years old has made me look at the Perelli tires.

Does anyone have any experience with the Pirelli versus the Michelin (or even Goodyears)?

How do they compare and hold up?

Thanks

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was not familiar with them so I did the google thing.

One European company has them listed but states there are tube and tubeless version. Many other ones I was not aware of also.
Check out: https://www.1400r20tires.com/

I see one of our ss vendors has a listing on the web but does not state if tubeless? Might call them and see what they have and are they offering you a "SS" discounted price?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Are you talking about re-cap or re-treaded tires?
Remolded but we are out of them in 1400s. Only have them in 1600s.

Remolded includes new tread and sidewall. Bead, belt, and about 10 percent of the original casing is left once the process begins.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks