• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thread reply to short?

paulfarber

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

I have been getting this message fairly consistantly.

Different threads, different forums.

And yes, there were more than 3 characters in my reply.

Firefox/WIndows Vista.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a new site problem, we know about it already. Best to work around it as best as you can for now. Also there are a few other threads on this topic. A quick look through the "Website Help" forum may have found one of those threads.

3dAngus

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

I have been getting this message fairly consistantly.

Different threads, different forums.

And yes, there were more than 3 characters in my reply.

Firefox/WIndows Vista.
Several threads on this problem and similiar. Emoticons are often X'ed out. I couldn't put up a pic properly sized. Posters above have the answer. Looks like someone is fooling around with the server. Sure hope it's not the new contractor, but if so, we could expect to see problems from time to time. What they need is a cloned system, work out all the migration issues on it, then after working out the problems on an unused system non-intrusively, migrate the latest data and threads for the final product.

Probably getting ahead of myself there, but .... well, ... who knows what is going on.

paulfarber

Didn't know if the site was aware of it.

I did go through the topics of the first page or two.. but 'can't post a pic' etc didn't match with what I was having an issue with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks