TX Three trucks for sale, 1968 M 543 A 2 wrecker and two 1954 M 37 3/4 t

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

6267SX

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Three trucks for sale as a lot or, one 1968 M 543 A 2 wrecker and two 1954 M 37 3/4 ton trucks. The wrecker sits in my shop waiting for the transmission, fuel tank, fuel lines and instrument panel to be reinstalled. Winches front and back and boom work. tires are just OK. accessories --spades and extra pulley, two spring loaded seats included. One M 37 has a Nissan SD 33 six cylinder diesel engine installed with modified drive train for the engine and is functional but not operational . Waiting for the fuel tank and fuel lines to be reinstalled . Tank was contaminated and seeping. bed is off because it makes it easy to replace lines and tank. The second M 37 has sat outside in field for a number of years before i bought it. It is all original and is a nice project truck for someone that wants to do a frame off job. ( I have done two and not wanting to do another at this point). Texas titles on the M 543 and M 37 diesel. Asking $17,500 as a package price. Pictures and detailed info available on request. Better yet come take a look. Huntsville, TX Will load vehicles for transport by customer.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks