• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Time to sink my teeth in... soliciting SS help on leaky IP

CanonNinja

Bout time I fix this leaky mess... there's been a good leak since I bought the truck from Wade, a good drip while running coming off the front and some lines off the IP... just kinda ignored it until I checked my oil today and got a decent whiff of what I'm assuming is diesel in the oil now... not a biggie, but need to get in there and change the oil and filters again (another $100 out of the paint fund :( ) Ive got some spare parts (ie: complete IP and FCD, but needs a good cleaning), but need to know where to start looking and what possible gaskets and fittings I might need to swap when I'm in there. And is there another way to get it it besides pulling the radiator again? That was a PITA in itself, and I'd like to try to avoid it unless its worse off with the radiator in the way.

CanonNinja

I'll take a look this weekend if we get enough daylight without rain... also just noticed my compressor is seeping oil now at the outlet tube :(

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pat, Bring it back by when it's not raining so hard and i'll bet we can fix it with out pulling the rad. We got all the tools and a good spot under the cover where we can get it knocked out.