• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire date code

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am curious if anyone has an explanation for this date code of NEWV, this does not fit any DOT date code that I can find.
NEWV.jpg
It does have a plant code for Goodyear in Topeka
Edit, it looks like it has no date code, I thought the second set after the DOT was the date code but according to this it has no date code, the NEWV is in the "optional codes"
tire_dot_code_471.jpg

Last edited:

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
Not real sure... Look for the 4 digits in the oval. Might be on the other side. Something like 2215 22nd week year 2015.

Got to just roll with it, CAMO

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was not my tire, it was on eBay, just was curious about the date code, I did not realize the DOT was stamped in both side, but the date code only on one side.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks