• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire Pressure

KD5YZU

when I bought my 1985 M1009, I put Cooper Dominators on it. What is a safe tire pressure for the M1009?

mangus580

Safe tire pressure is more defined by the tire. Being civvy tires (of course all CUCV tires as well) they should have the markings right on them.

I bet you will also find hte info in the TM, look in the TM section on the left for more info...

williamh

the 50 psi on the tire is the max. for that tire , as per the mfg.

the tire pressure recomended by the vehicle mfg . is what will make it ride/handle proplery ..

your needs may vairy .. if your offroading lower pressure will help the ride .. on the hwy. higher pressure will help with the loose feel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks