• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires and wheels removed from Herlong, CA or shipped to Lancaster, PA

Speedwoble

I won 2 lots of wheels and tires at Herlong, CA last week. Total weight estimated at 2800lbs on 3 pallets. If someone is local and goes there on a regular basis, can you confirm what the process is? I am hearing that a permit to get on base must be applied for 7 days ahead of time, but the invoice does not mention this. It only mentions 48 hr notice. I will contact the site on Tuesday.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I won 2 lots of wheels and tires at Herlong, CA last week. Total weight estimated at 2800lbs on 3 pallets. If someone is local and goes there on a regular basis, can you confirm what the process is? I am hearing that a permit to get on base must be applied for 7 days ahead of time, but the invoice does not mention this. It only mentions 48 hr notice. I will contact the site on Tuesday.
If you are coming to the Georgia Rally maybe someone who is coming from out west could bring them along and you help them with some fuel costs. If you aren't coming to the rally and someone will bring them TO the rally. Coordinate with 603Hellmutt. He will have a empty trailer and a HET going north back to New England. Help him out as well. Or try Uship.

Speedwoble

Thanks for the info. I am not going to the GA rally, but if someone could pick them up from Herlong and get them to Georgia, I would be happy to chip in on fuel. I contacted the fellow from Reno in the other thread to see if he can retrieve them from base.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks