• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM For Deuce Hardtop & PS Installation...

archmark

Anybody know off hand the TM sections that contain the installation instructions for the OEM metal hardtop and the air assist power steering on the M35 (my M185A3)? I want to make both of them happen tomorrow...

Thanks...

Mark

archmark

Thanks again GR. I guess it would make too much sense for Uncle Sucker to include instructions with each and every part assembly. Only ones that I've found that come that way now is the windshield washer system and the gun racks...

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
For the air assist use the m35a3 manual -24 and -24p. That is where I found the info in the manual. Each of the NOS retrofit parts kits I bought had one in it also. But since it appears you don't have an NOS kit, I would suggest the A3 manual.

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
The parts manual for the a2 should have the hood andairassist in it. The hood is simple enough that the parts manual should give enough clarity I would think.

archmark

Thanks to everybody for all the assists. I finally found the info that I was looking for regarding the Deuce hardtop installation in TM 9-2320-361-20, Section 14-14, Hardtop Maintenance...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks