• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM for PU-821/T, PU-822A/T power plant

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
PU-821/T, PU-822A/T power plant SCORE!!!!

Does anyone know the tm number for this?

genset1.jpg

Last edited:

Towbarman

I have an issue with a PU 822A/T. No power to the ECU. I checked the fuse and it's good. Changed the regulator, still the same. Do I need to look inside the junction box at the generator it self and take readings there? the unit says" ECU is stuck in heat mode. Thanks.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an issue with a PU 822A/T. No power to the ECU. I checked the fuse and it's good. Changed the regulator, still the same. Do I need to look inside the junction box at the generator it self and take readings there? the unit says" ECU is stuck in heat mode. Thanks.
Start your own thread for your machine.
It will help get you the answers you need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks