• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM For RT-524 ?

Armada

What is the correct TM for connecting, tuning, adjusting, operating, etc., etc., an RT-524? Anyone have one they want to part with? Thanks.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know of any specific manual, but this is one that covers it pretty well (TM 11-5820-401-10-2, 1982): Images below

I'ts the smaller size, 6-1/2 x 9-1/2 inches, I got several of them a couple of years ago at Aberdeen for a buck or so a piece, sold them on ebay.
If it will help, I'll scan some pages for you.
I'm still saving up for my own RT524, I just collect the cheap stuff first. :oops:

Attachments

Armada

Thanks Bjorn, that looks like what I need. I appreciate the offer to scan some pages. I'm an rt-524 newbie so I better get the whole manual. :) Now I have a TM # and a starting point, thanks again.

n1vbn

Go to Logsa

https://www.logsa.army.mil/

Click on PUP NUMBER and paste and copy this number

11-5820-401-34-2-1 Manual One Roughly 6.7 Meg

11-5820-401-34-2-2 Manual two Roughly 13.9 Meg

There are two manuals for the RT 524 and they are listed as DIRECT SUPPORT AND GENERAL SUPPORT
MAINTENANCE MANUAL
VOLUME 1 OF 2

Once it lists the manual simply place the cursor on the file and right click once and select "SAVE AS" it will then open a window for you to select the folder and hard drive you wish to save the file in for later viewing pleasure.

These files are in Adobe PDF format ( the reader is available free at www.adobe.com) which means you can print out the pages you need and write on em without worry about wrecking a nice manual.

Don't forget to input you number for the operators manual. DO NOT INPUT THE LETTERS "TM" as it will reject the request. Only the number group for the manual like you see above.

Be advised that some manuals on the Logsa website are classified and some are open to the public so if you get a request for a username and password they are still classified.

I use a dialup (UGH!!) but I still download by simply starting the download and walking away and let the puter do it's thing.

best of Luck

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know of any specific manual, but this is one that covers it pretty well (TM 11-5820-401-10-2, 1982): Images below

I'ts the smaller size, 6-1/2 x 9-1/2 inches, I got several of them a couple of years ago at Aberdeen for a buck or so a piece, sold them on ebay.
If it will help, I'll scan some pages for you.
I'm still saving up for my own RT524, I just collect the cheap stuff first. :oops:
Old thread I know but all of the above TMs only show "hand receipts" no pictures or instructions that I can see.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks