• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM needed for Immersion Heater

Armada

TM 5-4540-202-12 and 'P' for the water immersion heater. I'm not seeing it in the resources section. Anyone have this on file? Would like to review the manual before playing with gasoline. Anyone ever use coleman fuel/white gas in their heater? Would be a bit safer than gasoline I think. Thanks.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an immersion heater and it came with the TM. I'll give you the TM if you take the heater with it! LOL

Armada

I have an immersion heater and it came with the TM. I'll give you the TM if you take the heater with it! LOL
Thanks Kenny! LOL How about if you send the TM up and I'll grab the heater next time I get down to your place! :twisted: It would save on shipping that way. ;-)
I'm surprised we don't have it in our TM section.

jasonjc

TM 5-4540-202-12 and 'P' for the water immersion heater. I'm not seeing it in the resources section. Anyone have this on file? Would like to review the manual before playing with gasoline. Anyone ever use coleman fuel/white gas in their heater? Would be a bit safer than gasoline I think. Thanks.
Your looking for the wrong TM It's TM 9-4540-202-12.

I just downloaded it and will be uploading it here in a bit.
HINT HINT look for it kenny its a "A"

Ops I see now looking at the cover it was TM 5-4540 but the new one is TM 9-4540 so both # are right the "9" is just the newest one.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The heater will be coming to the GA rally. The manual is approved and available.

Last edited:

Armada

The heater will be coming to the GA rally.
B-b-b-b-but, but, but.... you said I could have it.... :cry:
LOL! It's all yours Mike. I'll let you know how well they work after I try mine out. Thanks for putting the manual up Kenny. It says other fuels are acceptable but they may not work as well. I think I might try the boy scout fluid first. If I can master that, I'll see how gazzoleen works.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No bends in these! Most still in the VCI wrap, or a sealed plastic bag. I think I'll be selling them for $25 a dozen this year (+ S&H for those who do not see me at a rally), and raise the price $5 a year till they are all sold or used for tent stakes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks