• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tooele UT to BAck East 6EA Tires

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's not much (or none) for MV traffic or "SteelSoldier's" express that heads in or out of Utah. Your best bet would be to have the seller strap the 6 tires to a pallet and ship them via Fastenal's store-to-store freight for about $225.

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ridiculous. I had a seat shipped over 2000 miles from North Carolina. It was $250. I had an 8' pallet of side racks shipped from Ohio for $225. Granted, both of those were from East to West. Fastenal brings in much more product TO Utah than it sends FROM Utah.

Did you get that quote just through their 3rd Party Logistics website?
I can check on my end. PM me the zip code for your closest Fastenal and I can call the Regional Office on this end.

Last edited:

m38inmaine

Called and talked with an actual personal at Fastenal and got the rate reduced by half, $300 from Utah to my store here in Maine. Next best offer was $500 on uship.

Gunzy

Fastenal is cheap going from east to west, the other way not so much. We here in Utah are like an isolated Island. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks