• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took the 5 ton on an ice cream run

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mama wanted some ice cream and I needed some oil and anti freeze so off we went to wally world and then to a local ice creamery.

20170521_144020.jpg

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was actually the first trip out with the m1082 behind it.
This is how I am taking it to our local Memorial Day parade next Monday and I wanted to make sure all was copacetic prior to the parade. It pulls well and as far as could tell the brakes and all the lights are good to go. Now if I can just find the handle for the jack I will be in fine fettle.

Last edited:

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had to make a crank handle for my M1082. Trying to buy one is fruitless.
I am thinking the same. Would you be able to snap a pic or two of yours? I am also going to see if the handle off my m101a1 might work as the gear is stripped in that ones landing gear.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks