• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took the Grocery Getter out

kurtkds

I went out this morning to pick up 2 tons of wood pellets.

This is the first time that I've had people take pictures of my ride while driving down the road.

Oh this is so much fun. :D :D

wsucougarx

RE: I went out too

Outstanding!! I'm looking at next years Logger's Playday in Hoquiam for my debut. Maybe the Festival Of Lights Christmas parade in Montesano. Kurt were you able to secure that deuce w/winch?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

Good to see you having fun with the truck, that's what it's all about.

:beer:

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial

I love driving around Baltimore in the duece I get more salutes from inner city folks than you would think. The duece really is an impressive vehicle driving down the road and as we see the FMTV replace it we will be the only deuce ambassidors left.

kurtkds

Well I did take pics over the weekend of the progress on repairing the brakes and the wiring that had been gutted on my m105. But those will be posted later.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks