• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Topeka KS to Carrizozo NM, M915A1 Truck Tractor

Hello,

I am considering my options of having my M915A1 Truck Tractor hauled to me rather than picking it up. It is already off the the installation at a towing company, and storage fees are adding up. If I could possibly have it trucked in reasonably, I would prefer to go that route rather than having to drive it in. The truck is in Topeka KS and I need it taken to Carrizozo NM 88301. The truck would need to be jump started and possibly some fuel added to the tank. Also it would require the top piece of the exhaust stack to be removed for transport as well as the mirrors turned in. A step deck trailer would be best for the haul, I don't think there is a ramp at the location its at so ramps would be needed for loading. The overall
length of the truck is 21.83', 96" wide with mirrors folded, about 10' tall with top of stack removed, and curb weight off 19,720lbs. These measurements are from the TM. Maybe I could split a load with someone else to save some expense?
Thank You!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks