• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

transmission questions

deuceman51

I am trying to figure out what's wrong with my transmission and was wondering if anyone here has fixed them before. When I hook my pressure gauge up to the tranny it reads about 40psi, it should be at 95-110. I suspect it's the front oil pump, but I would like to know if anyone else has an input on this problem? When I put it in gear, it kinda lurches in that direction, but that's all it can do. It's like it is trying, but doesn't have the power which I think is due to the pressure. A friend of mine also said something about making sure it was converted from 30W oil, to dextron. It had dextron in it when I got it, but I have found a few traces of oil in there too. Does anyone know about the "conversion" or what would happen if there was a little oil left in there when they filled it with dextron? Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks