• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transportation to Ga rally needed

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Due to my getting a "real" job, I am unable to make the Ga rally this year. I have a few things that could use a ride if anyone nearby is going to the rally. Biggest thing would be a deuce sized door, longest would be the size of a tow bar. Everything else is small.

Welder1

Gimp,

Sorry to hear that you can't make it. I have your beer all lined up and ready. So try to make next year.

Eddie

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
**** the rally will be really quiet.
The head rif RAF won't be there to lead the other rif raft lol . Gonna miss my key hijacker

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Don't forget return trip for your engine!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea no worries about my ladder if it don't find a ride. If we all chipped in 10 bucks think we could bribe your boss?

gimpyrobb

If anyone is going to the Knobcreek machine gun shoot next weekend and the Ga rally(later), I could meet you down there(in ky).

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I have a customer asking about bringing a deuce down from central Indiana. If this works out and your buddy wants to buy some 16.00s. I can bring you up your engine and those and pick up everyone else's junk.

The deuce drop off is Decatur, GA. Anyone willing to let me drop gimpy's stuff off there as a staging point would be appreciated so I don't have to log a lot of miles with it.

Rmtaunton

I have a customer asking about bringing a deuce down from central Indiana. If this works out and your buddy wants to buy some 16.00s. I can bring you up your engine and those and pick up everyone else's junk.

The deuce drop off is Decatur, GA. Anyone willing to let me drop gimpy's stuff off there as a staging point would be appreciated so I don't have to log a lot of miles with it.
I can meet you when you drop off deuce and take gimpys stuff to ralley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor

Thanks Robert Talked to swamp earlier. We may be meeting up if hes gets tires from up that way.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter

I got a big empty trailer coming to the rally. It needs to haul something.

Gimpy, disregard the text. We still need to discuss tires though.

gimpyrobb

If I could get a pm Or post here of what I have for everyone, that would be great.
Floridian ladder
Swiss door, 101 top, jameson lights
Gunnermac steering wheel
Swamp azz tires and gantry
welder1 trans shaft

Whod I miss?

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang I forgot I had all that stuff up north :). What else did I forget !!!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Anyone up around gimpy need tires? 395 MVTs or Hmmwv 37s let me know I can bring them up on Tuesday afternoon/evening

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks