• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trip to St. Johns

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey there everyone! I was "chatting" the other day in the mess tent and spoke with some fellas about posting some recent photos of a trip my wife and I took in the Raven Deuce:driver: to St. Johns of the Cross. This is a Monastery/Convent located here in Central Illinois. I am sure this isn't the first time a MV has made such a trip, but it was for this particular one. Wife and I had a GREAT:!: time, really nice people, great food! Towards the end, I was asked if I'd give rides to some that had attended. YEPPERS! :-D (even had the troop seats already in!:idea: LOL) Here are some photos of the riders, the Raven Deuce, and the MANY smiles she brings wherever she goes!! Hope you enjoy 'em half as much as I did makin 'em!:-D

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks