• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trying a new paint job

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Looks great, but far too clean. Did you do it yourself? Is it just me though, but does the drivers side look to be darker overall then the passenger side?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know what to say...
I often thought camo painting was just something for the soldiers to do, sort of therapy against boredom...
Good job though, jungle camo?

patch

Looks great to me, you gonna paint the troop seats in the same pattern? I think it'd look good with a desert tan cab top. These trucks just look so awesome in camo, doesn't matter what pattern it is. Sooo much better than the Malibu look, chrome n all that...

M35guy

we gotta talk bout that OD cover on that thing. it looks kinda odd on that truck. the paintjob is trippy though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks