• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turret Hatch Bracket Dimensions / Measurements

HoveringHMMWV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I posted the following WTB thread but it hasn't produced any leads.

So, I would now like to put out a request for the dimensions / measurements of the hatch bracket shown in my WTB post. Hopefully, I can take the dimensions and find a machine shop to fabricate one for me. Thank you in advance for the assistance.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I posted the following WTB thread but it hasn't produced any leads.

So, I would now like to put out a request for the dimensions / measurements of the hatch bracket shown in my WTB post. Hopefully, I can take the dimensions and find a machine shop to fabricate one for me. Thank you in advance for the assistance.
thats called a slam hatch assy, the smaller pieces you seek are plastic, doubt you will find them, definitely could be
3D printed. Recently hundreds of the brackets were sold on GovPlanet

HoveringHMMWV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
thats called a slam hatch assy, the smaller pieces you seek are plastic, doubt you will find them, definitely could be
3D printed. Recently hundreds of the brackets were sold on GovPlanet
Any chance that you'd know the buyer? Sure would rather buy a surplus one than go through the hassle of having one fabricated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks