• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TX to NC

charlesmann

I am heading out from Temple, Tx. to Camp Lejuene, Nc. with an empty 12,000# GVW, 9000# load capacity, 20’ bumper pull. I am willing to haul up to 9000# of cargo, as long as there is a way to load and offload the cargo.
Cost will be for fuel only from pickup to drop off location and willing to detour 75 miles off my route.
Route of travel will be I35 N to waco, (could go all the way to I35E, into Dallas, then pick up I20) picking up 84/31, staying on 31 up through Corsicana, to Tyler, picking up I20 E through La., Ms., Al., into Ga., through Atlanta, up to I95 N to Hwy. 74 to I140/40 to Hwy. 17, into Jacksonville, Nc.
I will be loaded with a 4dr short wb diesel p/u w/ a flatbed on it. I should have around 2,000#s of hauling capacity on my way back to Tx and will take the exact same route home.
Dates will be departing on Fri, 20 Aug, and being back home on Sun or Mon, 22 or 23 Aug.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am heading out from Temple, Tx. to Camp Lejuene, Nc. with an empty 12,000# GVW, 9000# load capacity, 20’ bumper pull. I am willing to haul up to 9000# of cargo, as long as there is a way to load and offload the cargo.
Cost will be for fuel only from pickup to drop off location and willing to detour 75 miles off my route.
Route of travel will be I35 N to waco, (could go all the way to I35E, into Dallas, then pick up I20) picking up 84/31, staying on 31 up through Corsicana, to Tyler, picking up I20 E through La., Ms., Al., into Ga., through Atlanta, up to I95 N to Hwy. 74 to I140/40 to Hwy. 17, into Jacksonville, Nc.
I will be loaded with a 4dr short wb diesel p/u w/ a flatbed on it. I should have around 2,000#s of hauling capacity on my way back to Tx and will take the exact same route home.
Dates will be departing on Fri, 20 Aug, and being back home on Sun or Mon, 22 or 23 Aug.
I have two small jackhammer type pieces of track working equipment at Timntrucks place in Ponchatoula, LA. I live about 20min off I 20 in SC, near a town called Camden.

I'm guessing the fuel costs between there and here will be more than the $200 fastenal wants to ship them, but thought I would ask.

charlesmann

I have two small jackhammer type pieces of track working equipment at Timntrucks place in Ponchatoula, LA. I live about 20min off I 20 in SC, near a town called Camden.

I'm guessing the fuel costs between there and here will be more than the $200 fastenal wants to ship them, but thought I would ask.
How big are the pieces? Put in an 8’ tck bed or must go on trailer? Weight?

There is another SS member that might have an item to be picked up in houston, going to willmington area. If so, id be willing to swing through the southern part of la and grab another item since id be in that area to begin with.

Iv got 2 pallets of mesquite going to the jacksonville area as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks