• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AL Types of Tags for M35A3

guns1977

What are the types of tags that can be used for the M35A3? It's part of my collection, I dont have a farm, I'm not commercial. I was talking to a member years ago that purchased a one time tag for his collection but I cant remember what type he said. It wasn't a vintage vehicle tag, but thats the closest thing I have found offered here in Alabama.
Thanks

fpchief

On my trucks, one has retired marine, one has disabled marine, and one has the regular Baldwin County tag. You can get the heavier load tags if you want to pay more money. In our state, things are fairly easy.

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
Next door here in GA they registered my 5 ton after inspecting as a truck, non commercial.

guns1977

Thanks, my only option I found is getting a "farm" tag. They wont allow a vintage tag on a 1999 model truck, it has to be 30-35 years old.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks