• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uber rare deuce shop truck BACK ON EBAY

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just missed it last time. Wife isn't gonna like the next question I ask......................

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A SS member said he got it. Seller says otherwise. Shame - I was in a better position to bring her south last time.

scooter01922

I thought it did too, but hey listing says buyer backed out due to family stuff so can't fault whoever that was. Just hope someone can grab it, mileage ought be like 5MPG.

AMGeneral

I'd like to have it,but shipping it 3000 miles would be a killer.especially since it would be way over 13 ft 6 in on a lowboy.

Anyone wanna give me a quote on shipping?

jfnemt1ff1

It kind of looks like the one I bought, cant get till some of the snow goes away. It was in the middle of an depot rebuild reman turbo,trans transfer case. The stoped after the drive train was in then it went to auction.It has been sitting but in good shape with a little TLC.
John

Attachments

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
wHAT IT GO FOR LAST TIME KINDA LIKE IT IN A TWISTED WAY WOW THE TAIL GATING WITH A BAR COULD BE COOL HUH OK DONT HATE
I'll wait for the translation.......................
It kind of looks like the one I bought, cant get till some of the snow goes away. It was in the middle of an depot rebuild reman turbo,trans transfer case. The stoped after the drive train was in then it went to auction.It has been sitting but in good shape with a little TLC.
John

Me too. . . :razz:

JWNathan

Hey, thats not to far away! Wish I hadnt just bought a 1009, that thing would make the perfect mobile bike repair shop. Though the wife wouldnt like it because its not a diesel.
-Jesse

PorscheTech911

Looks like it has the box from the 944 on the back (not the porsche) They call those batwings. GL had a bunch of the 944's for sale recently, never seen a truck like that though. Wonder if they put the box on as an upgrade, or it came factory like that?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks