• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ultimate Rally Location Found

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Uranus actually has one. Even has a couple eating places including Uranus fudge factory. Uranus fudge factory is big enough to have a union for fudge packers. Union number two if the sign was correct

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found a Brothel in NV and CARNAC found Uranus. It's a good week for SS members everywhere.

:)

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Yep and the burlesque show with saloon and JurASSic food truck.

Gave us hours and hours of conversation. The pretty girl at the fudge factory even welcomed us to Uranus. There is a shooting range so (as the range control guy asks) 'Do you want to unload in Uranus?'.

Just an absolute outlandish place. I laughed my anus off at Uranus.

Last edited:

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep and the burlesque show with saloon and JurASSic food truck.

Gave us hours and hours of conversation. The pretty girl at the fudge factory even welcomed us to Uranus. There is a shooting range so (as the range control guy asks) 'Do you want to unload in Uranus?'.

Just an absolute outlandish place. I laughed my anus off at Uranus.
Someone seems to be developing a rectal fetish!

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, Carnac, but I won't touch Uranus with a ten foot pole!! :naner::naner: I'll pass on the Uranus Fudge Factory. Anything coming out of that place has GOT to be, well, less than appetizing....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks