• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

under rated data plates

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did it feel like you had power steering with all the weight over the rear?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So when are you going to do a dump conversion?

It really helps for unloading :p

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep the wife helped. I got i good one. I don't have to mow grass eather! We unloaded it in 2 1/2 hours with shovels. I work'ed out pretty well. You can put the truck where you need the sand and shovel it out. If i dumped it i would have to wheelbarrow it where i needed it. This is the first load with the drop side. It really made a difference. I didn't have to manuver the truck near as much. I still don't know i got along in life before i got this truck.
With this much weight steering is about as hard as before i put the lockouts on it. It carries the load pretty well. I got the sand for $13. To have a 9 yard dump truck bring it is $250. That makes the wife more tolarable of the truck.

jwaller

ken said:
To have a 9 yard dump truck bring it is $250. That makes the wife more tolarable of the truck.
thats the same way my deuce paid for itself. I unloaded about 25 loads by hand nondropside in my backyard.

I love these things

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I run 65 PSI in all 10 tires. They are 9.00's. I'm switching to 11.00's when these wear out. This is why i never switched to singles.