• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

unimog 404 gauges

joeblack5

Thank you. No replacement.. Looking for broken ones. I need the housing to build a tachometer and a voltmeter inside the housing. Looking for gauges with intact glass and half decent bezel.
I have a good looking dual air pressure gauge that has no use to me but I feel bad to disect a good relative rare one.... hence asking for broken ones.

Thanks again Johan

joeblack5

Great, thank you. The speedo should become a tacho. The smaller one a voltmeter.. Scale wise the temp gauge would be nicest for that.

I will document this modification here and in case successfully others can use it.

Here a pic of the air pressure gauge I have. To rare and nice to sacrifice for this mod.IMG_20200526_220514_611.jpgIMG_20200526_220524_357.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks