NM Unimog FLU 419 HMMH and HME for sale.

The FLU farm

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Needing garage space, and some money, I've decided to let two very nice vehicles go.

One is an HMMH, the version with a front forklift and rear knuckleboom crane. About 138 of them were made, and this one is darn near of museum quality.
The one exception is that it arrived without a hood, and while it has a good steel hood now it does need paint.

It shows 52 hours and 423 miles. Would like $25K for it, which is less than some of the more common SEEs go for.DSCN1322.JPG

Next is the very rare HME, dozer blade up front and a trencher in the back. Supposedly only 13 were ever made, and there might be one other one in the USA.
This one has never been refurbished, but is in nice condition. It has 449 hours on the meter and 2,383 miles on the odometer.

Asking $35K for it. Both are located in New Mexico.

DSCN1499.JPG

Please let me know what you may want to see more photos of, and whatever other info you would like.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks