• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Updated trip, FL to MD then over to Ohio and MI, then back to south Florida

Stonepicker1

I was planning on making the trip from FL to Ohio, but now I will be going to Maryland first to see my daughter.

She is in the process of buying a new house and just put an offer of $420,000 for a home in Owings, MD. She want me to check it out for her.

I will be in MD on Friday morning, spending the weekend with my kid. I will head over to Ohio on Monday for a Tuesday morning pickup at Groveport. Should be loaded by noon.

If all goes well I will pickup a lot of stuff that Gimp is storing for me. Then will head to MI to see some family. Heading back to Florida Wed night.

Is there anyone that has a parking spot for my trailer over the weekend in MD. Close to zip 20612(Benedict) ??? let me know.

Stonepicker1

I made it to "Scrounger" place around 1:30 pm on Friday. Andrew let me park my trailer next to all of his "green iron" stuff and boy does he have a lot of it. Trucks and trailers everywhere. We walked his motor-pool and talked about how the hobby has changed from the old days.

Left there around 3:45 to meet my daughter in Prince Frederick, we went to look at a few more houses that were for sale.

Today just spending time with her.

Plans are to pickup my trailer on Monday around noon and head over to Ohio. I have to be in Ohio by 11:00am on Tuesday for a load out.

If anyone in MD is near where I'm at and would like to meet up for breakfast, lunch or dinner on Sunday let me know.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scrounger is good people. Met him at Aberdeen around 10 yrs back. Enjoy time with the daughter Phil.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I am grabbing some stuff taylor trading couldnt fit last week. I will be in a slow truck so hopefully i get in and out before you get there. Im not certain you wont beat me to the Beefco warehouse!

Stonepicker1

Stopping at the Flying-J off of I-70. I'm about 20 min out. Going to get a few hours rest and head to GL early in the morning.

Gimp, pm me the address to"Beefco Warehouse" if you get a chance.

Stonepicker1

Well I'm loaded. Lol

Anyone want some "Vehicular hold down assemblies "

i need to get get rid of them. To much weight and space.

i might have to take them up to my farm just inside MI and dump them off.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks