• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

updates to OK law, changes to demil codes and clearing up something with the mvpa

TMOMW

1. the OK law i put forward has passed the senate on the 27th... the vote was 43-3.. its going to the house soon, then its law!!!! this is the 5th state that i have been able to change the laws in favor of MVs.

2. the new demil codes for some vehicles (i was able to change, with sen rounds help) are set, states, and GP are getting HMMWVs via GSA... thousands more are now coming out. this will help the hobby!!! this will save over 20,000+ vehicles over the next 5 years.

3. historical military vehicle magazine has posted (on FB) that the mvpa does so much for the hobby, in the list they have 3 things in there that are 100% untrue. i posted a response to that on there FB page with supporting email from the mvpa BODs that prove it... they deleted my post and the supporting e-mail... its a shame that they are now throwing things up there that are 100% untrue just to try to trick people to join it... thats a shame. the mvpa for the last 4 years has been ok with the DOD crushing donatable vehicles, they worked against changing demil codes, changing laws, and even making threats to try to stop me... its a shame. just tell the truth, no more lies please!!!

"It’s worth saving.
When it comes to military vehicles, the MVPAHA puts its money where its mouth is.
The international organization:
*Hosts an annual convention for ALL military vehicle enthusiasts
*Provides a network of vehicle experts to its members
*Assists individual states in crafting MV-friendly legislation
*And publishes History in Motion—a magazine that recognizes your passion and attention to detail by providing in-depth, well-researched, full-color articles and printed on high quality paper and bound in a way that you will be proud to save for future reference.
Not a member? Join the MVPA today and join those who truly are dedicated to serving their members and readers. Call direct (and speak to a REAL person) at 816.833.6872 or join today at https://hubs.li/Q018z2__0"

here is the email from the bod at the mvpa1651264184967.png

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
1. the OK law i put forward has passed the senate on the 27th... the vote was 43-3.. its going to the house soon, then its law!!!! this is the 5th state that i have been able to change the laws in favor of MVs.

2. the new demil codes for some vehicles (i was able to change, with sen rounds help) are set, states, and GP are getting HMMWVs via GSA... thousands more are now coming out. this will help the hobby!!! this will save over 20,000+ vehicles over the next 5 years.

3. historical military vehicle magazine has posted (on FB) that the mvpa does so much for the hobby, in the list they have 3 things in there that are 100% untrue. i posted a response to that on there FB page with supporting email from the mvpa BODs that prove it... they deleted my post and the supporting e-mail... its a shame that they are now throwing things up there that are 100% untrue just to try to trick people to join it... thats a shame. the mvpa for the last 4 years has been ok with the DOD crushing donatable vehicles, they worked against changing demil codes, changing laws, and even making threats to try to stop me... its a shame. just tell the truth, no more lies please!!!

"It’s worth saving.
When it comes to military vehicles, the MVPAHA puts its money where its mouth is.
The international organization:
*Hosts an annual convention for ALL military vehicle enthusiasts
*Provides a network of vehicle experts to its members
*Assists individual states in crafting MV-friendly legislation
*And publishes History in Motion—a magazine that recognizes your passion and attention to detail by providing in-depth, well-researched, full-color articles and printed on high quality paper and bound in a way that you will be proud to save for future reference.
Not a member? Join the MVPA today and join those who truly are dedicated to serving their members and readers. Call direct (and speak to a REAL person) at 816.833.6872 or join today at https://hubs.li/Q018z2__0"

here is the email from the bod at the mvpaView attachment 866116
Thanks for the work you are doing @TMOMW

I would expect more from the MVPA than what is detailed in Item #3. Wonder if the owner of that FB page has his or her personal axe to grind? Maybe with no supervision from the leadership of the National organization possibly?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks