• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ural 375 D

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Ural 375 D

alphadeltaromeo said:
Pretty incredible pics :shock:
Incredible yes...but rotate them back some 35º so that the clouds are in a horizontal lines and you get real world pics!

BTW: I guess he could manage that slope easily. The performance of those russian trucks is impressiv!

Attachments

vtunimog

Great Pictures ! I have a Ural 375D coming to the US next month. I just purchased it in Europe and can't wait to try it out. I will try to post up some good videos and photos. After seeing how rugged and hearing the stories of how absolutely bulletproof these trucks are (but for some quirks like bad brake linings, poor clutch linings etc). i was thrilled to hear that the Zil V8 gas motor in these is based upon a late 50's Ford (Thunderbird).

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was thinking the same thing - rotate the pics back to level, and it still is pretty cool, but not that incredible. A Mog can do that easy....

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: RE: Ural 375 D

gringeltaube said:
yes...but rotate them back some 35º so that the clouds are in a horizontal lines and you get real world pics!

BTW: I guess he could manage that slope easily. The performance of those russian trucks is impressiv!
Now the tree is crooked. I would trust a tree to grow vertical more than a cloud to be horizontal :wink:

Elwenil

Why does the spare tire on the first Ural pic look hacked off? Photoshop?

Also why does it appear I can see through the last panel of the passenger side bedside and it matches the background behind the truck but not back at the tree in the back?

Boatcarpenter

Gerhard photoshopped the original picture posted by Renato on May 19th and today Renato removed it and replaced it with the one that is there now. Perhaps Gerhard or Renato will repost the original or someone on the forum saved it and will repost.
BC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks