• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

URAL camper/expo truck on ebay.. 1/3

tamangel

for you camper/expedition folks..
Item number: 150361852473
auction ended, no sale 1 bid @ $1984.00 reserve not met..
buy it now price: $7500.00
link (eventually will die):
1984 URAL 4320 6X6 RV CAMPER HUNTERS DREAM MUST SEE:eBay Motors (item 150361852473 end time Aug-02-09 19:10:39 PDT)

1984 URAL 4320 6X6 RV CAMPER HUNTERS DREAM MUST SEE
Vehicle Description
HERE WE HAVE A ONCE IN A LIFETIME FIND. IT IS A 1984 URAL 4320 6X6 MULTIFUEL DIESEL RV, CAMPER OR MOBILE HUNTING UNIT.

IT IS AWESOME, YOU CAN FIND MORE INFO ON THESE TRUCKS ONLINE IF YOU SEARCH FOR URAL 4320. IT IS RUSSIAN MADE AND IS ONE OF THE BEST DEPENDABLE VEHICLES OF IT'S TYPE MADE. IT WILL RUN ON GAS, DIESEL OR KEROSENE. IT RUNS GREAT AND DRIVES GOOD. IT COULD USE A FRONT PASSENGER TIRE SOON AS IT SHAKES A LITTLE AT 50. TOP SPEED IS ONLY 51 OR SO MILES PER HOUR. IT IS FINISHED VERY NICE ON THE INSIDE. IT HAS WOOD FLOORS, SINK, STOVE, BATHROOM, EVERYTHING IS DONE NICE. IT HAS A HUGE WINCH ON THE BACK AND IT HAS A HATCH IN THE ROOF THAT OPENS IN THE CAB. IT IS SHOWING 41000 BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT THE EXACT MILEAGE IS.

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
that truck was on site before, i think the build was also here

looks REAL tail heavy

Last edited:

duncan

Yeah am thinking it wouldve been a lot better if they extended the box over the cab instead of way beyonf the rear bumper. Still, its cool in my book!

lonegunman

He might have more luck selling it if he actually cleaned it up a bit. It looks like a share croppers nightmare inside. Paying 7500 bucks for a truck used by a guy who never flushed the toilet or washed the slime out of the shower, no way. If the back looks that bad you know the engine has never seen an oil change.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks