• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ural from pole to pole

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow. Thawing a frozen engine by starting a fire under it. Thawing brittle frozen tires by dousing in burning gasoline. I guess it was a tad chilly. Gotta do what you gotta do.

I love the ground clearance, and that is some suspension. The tires look to be 40" tall.

Looks perfect for picnicking.

BDGR

KMM4x4

Wow. Thawing a frozen engine by starting a fire under it. Thawing brittle frozen tires by dousing in burning gasoline. I guess it was a tad chilly. Gotta do what you gotta do.

I love the ground clearance, and that is some suspension. The tires look to be 40" tall.

Looks perfect for picnicking.

BDGR
This tests of the Ural-375 in Siberia.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks