• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

US replacement for a 6-СТЭН-140М battery?

dogtags

The Military Veterans Museum and Education Center took possession of a T-34-85 yesterday. You can read the SS Announcement at: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/tanks-...ns-museum-receives-t-34-85-a.html#post1252879 in the Armor section.

One of the things we need for it is batteries. Looking at the TM for the T-34 I notice it uses 4 of the 6-СТЭН-140М batteries. This appears to be a pretty common tracked vehicle battery for Soviet/Russian equipment. Can anyone point me to a US equivalent? I'm pretty sure I can't go to my local Interstate Battery dealer and ask for a 6-СТЭН-140М.

~Robert

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks