• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

vband clamp? turbo to exhaust clamp

andybritt2002

I swapped my D turbo to a C turbo, and the band clamp broke that holds the back side of the turbo onto the elbow on the exhaust. both ends are flanged where they meet. I have the gasket. Anyone know where I can get a vband clamp for this? ive searched and cant seem to find one. or of you have one and want to sell one I can paypal ya some coin.

zout

Bring youir old - check if you have a Fleetpride store - NAPA can get them under their fleet products.

Pretty common piece. Even if you have a truck dealership @Peterbilt etc near you they should have them.

zout

Cummins might even have it over there:
Cummins Atlantic Inc

3729 Holland Boulevard, Chesapeake, VA 23323-1516 (757) 485-4848 ‎

andybritt2002

Thanks for the info, do you happen to know what size it is? I can't seem to find the one that was on it. It would be easy if I could grab one on the way home since they are on the way. Manyy thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks